Now, more than ever before, it’s important to come together with your peers, share ideas, and learn from each other so you can forge new paths for your career and for your clients.
Accomplished trial lawyers and experts will discuss the latest developments in trial advocacy and specialized topics at nearly 40 cutting-edge Continuing Legal Education (CLE) programs designed to help you better represent your clients.
At AAJ’s Annual Convention, you’ll have the opportunity to:
- Earn up to a year’s worth of CLE credits at programs designed by plaintiff lawyers for plaintiff lawyers
- Make essential face to face connections and build a strong referral base with leaders in the legal field
- Gain new skills and keep up to date on the latest litigation tactics
- Network with colleagues and make new business relationships
- Source new vendors who can help make your practice more efficient
Don’t miss out on the opportunity to cast your vote for the next AAJ National Officers. The 2017 AAJ National Officer Elections will be held at the AAJ Annual Convention during the Annual Membership Business and Elections Meeting on Monday, July 24 beginning at 5:15 p.m. Eastern Time. To be eligible to vote, you must register for the full Convention week (either “total package” or “education programs only”). For more information on the election, including voter eligibility requirements, please check out our Convention FAQs or visit www.Justice.org/AAJElections.